Centrifugal high-pressure fan. High efficiency reverse-blade impeller. Directly coupled motor.
V = 1.200÷33.600 m3/h
Pt = 260÷2.800 kg/m2
Use: for the suction of clean and dusty air. These types of high pressure fans are characterized by a high output with saving of electric power as they have a special fan wheel with reversed blades (negative) assembled.
These types of fans are particularly suitable for pneumatic conveyances, in cement factories, in the air feeding fo the cupolas in foundries and in oil burners, in the mills, in “pasta” factories, in chemical, metallurgical and iron industries where small capacities with medium and high pressures are required.
The temperature of the fluid sucked in must not exceed 80°C without cooling fan and 150° C with cooling fan.
ErP: these fans are covered by Directive 2009/125/EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation with high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation with temperatures below -40°C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or abrasive enviroments (use of material such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal backward curved fans and therefore expected Ntarget = 64 (Reg. UE N.327/2011).
ErP calculations take into account efficiency IE3 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30.
Please note that in the case of specific ratio >1,11 the Directive 2009/125/CE is applied, but these fans are not subject to the constraints of energy efficiency that it impose and therefore neither to the verification of these parameters.
* = The fans are not on our Price List, production on request.
|Weight without engine||Kg|