Centrifugal medium and high-pressure fan. Directly coupled motor.
V = 600÷8.400 m3/h
Pt = 430÷1.760 kg/m2
Use: also for the suction of very dusty air.
The fans of this series are particularly suitable for pneumatic conveyances, in cement factories, in the air feeding of the cupolas, in foundries and in oil burners, in mills, in “pasta” factories, in chemical, metallurgical and iron industries where small capacities with medium and high pressures are required.
The temperature of the fluid sucked in must not exceed 80°C without cooling fan and 150° C with cooling fan.
ErP: these fans are covered by Directive 2009/125/EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation with high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation with temperatures below -40°C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or abrasive enviroments (use of material such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal forward curved fans and therefore expected Ntarget = 42 (Reg. UE N.327/2011).
ErP calculations take into account efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30.
Please note that in the case of specific ratio >1,11 the Directive 2009/125/CE is applied, but these fans are not subject to the constraints of energy efficiency that it impose and therefore neither to the verification of these parameters.
* = The fans are not on our Price List, production on request.
|Weight without engine||Kg|