Axial-flow fan with light alloy die-cast impeller with wing-profile blades. Double flange ducting drum. Directly coupled motor.
V = 1.320÷120.000 m3/h
Pt = 4÷100 kg/m2
Use: the helical fans, series EVL are suitable for sucking in smokes, as well as vitiated, dusty and wet air in the foundries, cement factories, paper factories and joinery works.
For the aeration of local rooms, for drying paper, wool, pasta tiles in the application to radiators, unit heaters, cooling towers, etc. and generally where it is necessary to transport big volumes of air with low pressures.
Minimum working temperature - 20 °C, Maximum + 60 °C.
ErP: these fans are covered by Directive 2009/125/EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation with high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation with temperatures below -40°C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or abrasive enviroments (use of material such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are axial fans and therefore expected Ntarget = 50 (Reg. UE N.327/2011).
ErP calculations take into account efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30.
* = The fans are not our Price List, production on request.
|Weight without engine||Kg|