Medium-pressure centrifugal fan. Impeller with open blades. Directly coupled motor.
V = 2.700÷18.900 m3/h
Pt = 140÷320 kg/m2
Use: for the suction of very dusty air containing various types of materials in suspension.
These types of fans are mainly used in the following industries:
joinery works: for the transport of saw dust and wooden shavings;
tanneries: for the transport of trimmings and skin shavings;
industries for plastic articles: for the transport of granulates.
The temperature of the fluid sucked in must not exceed 80°C.
ErP: these fans are covered by Directive 2009/125/EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation with high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation with temperatures below -40°C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or abrasive enviroments (use of material such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
These series are centrifugal forward curved fans and therefore expected Ntarget = 42 (Reg. UE N.327/2011).
ErP calculations take into account efficiency IE2 motors conforming to IEC 60034-30.
Please note that these fans are designed for transporting material. For this reason the Directive 2009/125/CE is applied, but they are not subject to the constraints of energy efficiency that it imposes and therefore neither to the verification of these parameters.
* = The fans are not on our Price List, production on request.
|Weight without engine||Kg|