Centrifugal low and medium-pressure fan. Open blade impeller. Belt drive. Use: aspiration of filamentous material: wool, rags, rouvelling, cotton-wool.
V = 1.200÷18.000 m3/h
Pt = 90÷345 kg/m2
Use: for the suction of very dusty air containing various types of materials in suspension.
The TPALc conveying type with special open blades for the transport of filament material is constructed especially for the textile industry such as card-rooms, wool mills, etc., where it is used for transporting wool, rags, lints, waddings.
The temperature of the fluid sucked in must not exceed 90°C.
ErP: these fans are covered by Directive 2009/125/EC. This law does not apply in the following cases:
- Operation in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Operation with high temperatures (fans designed with cooling fan)
- Operation with temperatures below -40°C
- Working in toxic, corrosive or abrasive enviroments (use of material such as AISI 304, AISI 316, manganese steels).
Please note that these fans are designed for transporting material. For this reason the Directive 2009/125/CE is applied, but they are not subject to the constraints of energy efficiency that it imposes and therefore neither to the verification of these parameters.
* = The fans are not our Price List, production on request.
|Weight without engine||Kg|